Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New setup 120x40x50


Today I finished a new setup for my 120x40x50 cm aquarium. It is based mostly on epiphytic plants like Anubias barteri (barteri and nana), Bolbitis heudelotii, Microsorum sp. I went for the Jungle look and feel. The main parameters for this tank are:
  • KH = 3 (50% tap water, 50% RO + minerals)
  • GH = 5
  • Temp (C) = 25
  • PH = 6.8
  • CO2 = 1 bubble per sec. using ADA Pollen Glass Beetle 50D 
 In the background there is set of different stem plants like Hygrophilia polysperma, Rotala rotundifolia green and few other species to make it more interesting. I used Taiwan moss on wood for the first time so I hope it will look good. I used Power Sand Special and Aquasoil Amazonia NEW from ADA as a substrate plus a bit of decorative sand in the front part. The hardscape consist of branch wood and manten stones.

Aquarium started on 7th April 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment